Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Friend

I always find people who try to translate English name directly into Chinese very amusing. No matter how you read it, it never sound right.

I don't remember ever feeling touching when I watch movie or any sort when I'm younger, in fact, I always laugh at my mom when she get watery on certain scene of a movie. As I'm growing older, my eyes catch the same illness my mom had, eye get watery during certain scene of a movie or tv series.

I remember a scene in the infamous Grey's Anatomy, when Grey is so devastated, not even her boy friend Dr. Sheppard can make her stop crying, he instantly drive Grey to her best friend, Dr Yang. I remember telling him after I finish that episode. Send me to GG if you found me in a similar situation, where I was so sad, and there is nothing you can help me but send me to her.

I haven't known you for long, not as long as my other best friend. 3 year but it feels like we have known each other forever. We always joke about the day you that you going to leave, you going to miss me so much and then you were decide to stay. When the day had actually come, none of us can joke about it.

In our life, in different stages we will met different type of friend. Some of them will lost touch within a few year, some of them stick around forever. And they are some, even they are not here, you will always remember the things you used to do together.

p/s:Sorry for not sending you off, I don't think I can bear the sentimental moment of separating at the air port.

No comments: