Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Lonely inside..

Feeling really lonely. Yesterda alot of people went to count down. But none of it ask me out. I wondering why, is that because I don't have alot of friend is just I'm not a popular person among myfriend. Take a short review to the lifestyle I"m having. I find that, most of the time I am hanging out with girl. This may not be the bad thing. But might be the bore thing. After hanging out with girl for such a long time, I find that I donno how to comunicate with guy anymore. donno what shall I talk to them. And I might bore them when I having a conversation with a guy.
Being a only child in the family have make me suffer for lonely in house for a very long period. And I don't want to remain the same boring lifestyle in the coming future. I think what I should do is trying to make more friend. So that I don't have to feel lonely when big event is on.

No comments: