Monday, August 15, 2005

starting a NEW LIFE from today

I hope I will get rid of him and start a new life from today on. Cause I know that I canot kept thinking about him and do nothing beside feelind sad. If i have brave enogh to end the relationship with him, I guess I brave enogh to move on without him. Soak in sadness he leave to me will never bring me to any where.
And i finf that my teech is about to drop, the front teech, is scary. And my steve kor kor said, is because of gum infection, have to go wash teech only can cure wo. If not, all of my teech will drop. Sound really scary lei. I want to have all my teech lah!!!
Don't have mood to write liao.
Continue to write when i make sure that my teech will never leave me fist lah..
I will really thank god if my teech i safe...
Plz........

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Have you solve your gum problem? I got a simple way to cure it.