Saturday, December 17, 2005

Working...

Working is quite tired, and lot of things happend during I'm work. Got something new, sad or happy thing happend. Everything is diffrent when I am a secondary student. Now I have more thing to plan and more thing to decide. Future is now on my hand.
First of all, I will like to appologise to those people who have ask me where I work, I'm not telling you guys is because that is only a temporary job and I may not have time to chat with you when you are here, So the best thing I can do is kept it as a secret lo. Anyway I feel happy that people did come here to see me my steve koko and that guy. Things around me have change, but not me. Everything seems like still the same on me, I'm still that very emotional person, one minute very happy and the second minute can get very down and sad.
This work is tiring, but sometime is quite happy too. Working with other 7-8 people, I have make a lot of new friend. I doubt about my decision to work by myself on the first day I work, but actually it is not that difficult. Eventhought I'm still is the person who are not-many-people wnat to chat with de. Not sure whats worng with me, maybe I'm a damn too boring person, K thought like that when I'm free.
During the work have some funny and sad moment, I thing I will post that at the next post. This job will end at sunday, then I may go to other place to work as a full time promoter. It is a really difficult decision to make. Plus, I have to think about my education too. I wonder did I make a right decision when I decided to work for one year before I continue my study.
I want to move out. Since I'm a kid I cannot stand people fighting or quarel. Lately they both fight alot, even it is not all because of me, But I guess I have some responsible on this, Suddently jump into thier life.
Love is difficult, I saw people around me I know it. I have swear to myself once, I'm not going to fall in love again, But I can't kept it. Seeing my self growing in times, from a kid that like playing like random sex to more mature teenager. Now I think back, I feel quite sorry for my 1 and 2 ex, that was the young time when I can have a relationship with someone and have sex with other. I start getting bored of it when I grow older, one of the reason I because I'm no longer curious, second is very discusting to have sex with someone you dun like.
I used to worry how long will my relationship last, and belive on what forever love. The reality change me, even I can't help my self to think on the bad things and so on, I can make myself to enjoy every moment as it is the last second you will still together. By this way people will take it more serious, time is not a factor. Even I don't like that...
P/S: sorry for this a bit messy blog, to much to come out and donno wha to start first...

No comments: