Sunday, January 8, 2006

Grow up...

Tomorrow will be the last off day I have untill Chinese New Year. Wondering why am I doing here in this time, where I suppose to be home and have a nice dream after a tiring work day. Maybe I'm thinking I cannot waste this kind of free time so easy, this the only chance I can get online. Before I get started, I thought this job will be easy and have more free time compare to the shoe fair. Tired.. Been three day already, doing full day. And i know there will be more waiting for me, more and more fullday, untill after the chinese new year. Working is not same with study, you don't as free as how you used to be.
I donno what working means to other. But it meant to me that I have grow up, no longer the little kid who only know how to spend and play. Typing in english become a lazt task for me, I rather go to post in chinese.

No comments: