Saturday, May 31, 2008

Nice Day

One cute and sexy guy as the last customer has always been my ideal ending for my work. Today seems to be my lucky day, I have 3 customer which is 1st time in this week I have more than 2 customer, which is quite rare.

And I have a really cute guy at the end of the day to call off the section. He is a very fair, lean and tone guy with a little bit of body hair, enough to make him look sexy but not too much to make him look dirty.

It was a quiet session, both of us remain silent, except he moan once in a while when i tickle him and tease him. I have to admit, teasing and tickle cute guy especially if he is sensitive is the best joy of my job, it is a exciting moment.

Writing back in English could be a big challenge for me, but this seems to be my only option, after having a lot of problem to put out my thought into word in Chinese lately.

After the session, he did not ask for my no. or trying to chat further, it is clear that what happen between us is solely a trade, where a guy come to purchase a service and another guy provide it.

Am a little bit surprise when Roger told me, this cute guy have ask for his no. the last time he came. But the shock remain short, Roger is one of a rare species among the therapist that have define 6 pack and tone muscle. I would have ask for his no. instead of myself if i was him.

Guess I have to go to gym more often with a higher determination.
Appearance is the most important asset a gay guy need to have.

p/s: Looking forward for tomorrow, wondering if I will be that lucky again.

No comments: