Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Exam??

I'm having my Spm trial now. SAme like the other exam we are having for this entire year. I remain sleeping when everyone is doing thier paper(I mean for those paper I really donno how to finish it). I notice that something is diffrent about this exam. Because alot of people is copying answer and even passing the paper around. This is too much. I wonder that is this still call a exam? Sometime they even copy the entire answer paper to get in. For certain teacher who are easy to bully, soem of the brave student dare to walk around the class room to copy answer.
And the most annoying thing is that, when I trying to ask the person infront of me to comfirm about a question I'm not comfirm. She tell me that she don't know. When her friend ask her, she can give the answer directly. What is that??
why is this happend to me?? Are there really that much of people who are dislike me? Or is just people just feel like hate me when they saw me??
I wonder...

No comments: