Sunday, September 11, 2005

Something happy....

Last saturday is quite a happy day to spend in a cc for the entire day. Because that is the one and only day I'm really busy chatting with friends in msn. I find that it is very exhausting to chat with friend non stop in msn. Even I have been wishing for that day happend for a very long time. And i couldn't believe that I have decide to end all the conversation after chatting for sometime, because of tired. And I also have start achieving some result in the warcralf, cos i have done a monster kill in dota. And I really happy about it. Cause for most of the time, I am the weaker player on that game. And whichever team I'm in, The team will lose. So, I think after all the praticing, I will no longer to be the factor of losing in the game. Atleast I hope so..
And in the monday, I have gone to meet someone. A kid call titus, A kid call titus that are two years older then me. Is quite a nice and Funny guy...

No comments: