Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Attach......

A word I shall be proud of once upon the time. A word I hate the most because of someone. A way to escape from the can't help lonelyness. Represent another relationship that I never thought myslef will jump into. It means alot to me, in the past. I guess it will still bring alot of meaning to me now. If i suceed to search for a new meaning for being attach. A meaning, Beside then come out of lonelyness, A meaning beside that having a chance to get hurt, A meaning, waiting for the phone to rang when you know that it will never rang, A meaning, cry by myself alone in the darkness eyes, while everyone is having a sweet dream. This is what attach mean to me, a meaning that i never want to study once again. ...........

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

being single sometimes mayb not be a bad thingz. Mayb in the future you will find yr true love.