Tuesday, September 13, 2005

People are leaving..

I used to hear this when i was a child, they said that, people will lift us as we grow older. I don't understand that at that time. Now I do. People lift not because they reall want to. Sometime, theeere are force to lift. Just like we have lose several of friend when we gratuate. Although we promise will get back with each to each other, no matter how many year we gratuate. but this is just a empty promise. We can't do anything if someone broke the promise. Beside this,m alot of thing can make people lift us. Some missunderstanding or qualrel also can make this happend..
And the most unwanted one is when someone is die.
Last week my grandma is gone, wednesday. Feeling is complicated, donno shall I feel sad or glad. She have beed suffer for storke for 6 year and more. Die maybe a relief for her, And a relief to out family financial burden. But, she's neveer there anymore. After she die. We can never see her or chat to her. what she left is ashs. For us to rememberr her..
die is still a scary thing for me. I still cannot imagine that. Hopefully that my health will remain good. So that my friend and family don't have to face this problem..

No comments: