Monday, October 3, 2005

What people say about this.......

Is very happy to find that, there is actually some people out there who are really going through all the thing i have wrote. When I know about this, is is really touch. But A lot of people who have read my blog, there will show concern and tell me that my blog is very sad. I wonder why will my blog let them feel that way?
People who know me really much will actually know that I'm not that kind of chillfull person, which mean I like to keep thing to myself and thing about a lot of nonsen to make myself feel sad. My friend say this is too emotional. To make myslef a better and sunny person. I trying to hide this dark side of myself and express it to my this little blog. So that I will look more sunny, chillfull and welcome by most people. In this case, I starting to wondeer, How am I suppose to express my feeling without this blog?
Before I get my Ideal Boy friend....

No comments: