Friday, July 22, 2005

Don't like to regret.....

In my 16 years of living, I had regret for two time. Once is in Form 2. That was a long time ago story. That is the second year I'm in the secondary school, everythign is still very fresh for me. And i don't have a lot of friend, especially girl friend. She Prisscila is the first female best friend in my life. That time i have fall in love to one of the girls in our class. And she have give me whatever advie she can give to me. And she have acompany me when I'm sad because that girl don't like me. Everything is very normal, and very fun also. My first time out with friend, she is the one who ask me out. at that moment, i thought that, our friendship will last forever. But everything is diffrent when i found out that, she had fall in love with me. And i try my best to deny my feeling toward her. And I'm very succesfull, atleast i thought I'm successfull. After i have reject her, I regret already. I know that I love her a lot, but everything is over when the time I realize about this. Since then, i have promise myself not to feel regret anymore in my life, only make the decision that i will never regret.
I almost felt that feeling again last day, but today, that is a big changing in the situation. He came to talk with me again. I can feel that he was telling true. Never lie de.
And I'm quite hate myself lately, always watching tv and never study, become very lazy liao. And exam is coming. What shall i do??

No comments: