Sunday, July 10, 2005

Seems like sleeping is a difficult task nowaday.....

I'm the kind of people who cannot be wake up after falling assleep. But after i meet kent, everthing is differnet. Sometime is hard to sleep without him beside me. Is a very warming experince to sleep beside him, got someone to hug me when i feel cold at night. Maybe is because I have been used with the feeling to sleep beside him, this had make me cannot sleep with out him beside. Yesterday is the same, suddently i feel lonely, and cry off. As i remember, i have been a month or two have not cry like this already. Feel very comfortable. This is been a very stressful time for me. Result is bad, and trying to do my best, have to deal with the new life style to stay with my aunt. Have to miss my bf all the time cause only can meet him once a month. I'm just wish that got someone to share my feeling. Then i will never feel so stressful already.

No comments: