Thursday, July 28, 2005

Want to cry...........

I really want to cry, but i donno how, I try so hard to cry, but I can't. Yesterday, I thouhgt I still thought I can cope with my feeling, but today is another diffrent story. Today in school, I have been call out by dicipline teacher, and have been punish for being late to school 22 time. Beside this, he ask me to report to him everyday before 7.30 and ask my parent come to see him next week. If not I will be "gantung". Wondering why are this happend to me, is that becuase my life does not bad enough, they instinctly want to do something to make my life worse?
Yesterday night, my aunt have quarell with his husband, I was in room. I really scare. Listen on thier fight remind me to the old day that my parent used to fight. It is very frightening everytime they are fight, and I can do nothing beside sitting there and cry. Trying to stop them from fighting will only scold by both of them. There is problem betwend all the family members in my house, my mom cannot stand my father and the other women my father have, my father cannot stand with both of his women and think they are anoying, my aunt disagree with what myu father do to us, but she also dislike my mother action. Everytime I feel sad because of this, my friend will only tell me, is not my business, i don't have to feel sad. And thought that, I'm thinking to much and worry to much.
Am i thinking too much? Or is just they are not understand with what I'm facing? That is all my family, how can I not to think about their problem and feel sad when I couldn't solve it?

No comments: