Tuesday, July 5, 2005

What am i thinking?

I'm not really want to come to cyber cafe one. Trying to safemoney. Almost broke liao. But my sis still pull me here. I thinki still have time to boost my result. Afterall, i still have 3month to prepare for my exam. And i knw that this exam is reallyimportant for my future. My future is count on this. Feel sicktoday, no appetide to eat also. But i have force myself to eatsomething. Maybe i should tell my boy friend that i'm not feelingwell. But i really donno how to tell him how am i doing already.After all the things have happend, our relationship have back tonormal. But something is deffrent, i feel that is hard to seekcare and concern from him. Maybe i should tell myself, i can seekcare and concern from my friend too, i'm not really have to askthem from him also. donno why am i acting like this, i'm reallydon't mind about this three people relationship already. I wanthim to be happy, and he is happy with this waay, so i'm happy forhim too. Actually it is a bot fun too. Sometime me and my brothercan bully him together. haha I think the reason i donno how to tell him what do i feel isbecause, i feel them i'm no value to him liao. Still remember thelast time i feel saaad in ront of him, that day i'm very scare,scare he will leave me, so what i do is beg him to stay. Now i think back, did my action make myself cheap? I wonder. But i'm glad we are still happy together...

No comments: