Thursday, July 21, 2005

People are changing....

People is changing as we glow up. We had meet with diffrent type of people in diffrent stage of life, and i believe that, no matter how close you are getting with someone. There will still be a day to say good bye. So i guess, before we learn to be happy with what we have, we have to learn to say good bye. There is a right timeing for everything to let go, thing will never getting better if we keep it here. It may be another good start when we let go something.
I have thing so much about letting go is because, gratuation is near. And I still not prepare to say good bye with my friend. Everything is still fresh. Is just like, I have step into this school yesterday. Eventhoght I'm not a popular person in school and i never be. But i still hope that, this stituation will keep on until we have prepare to go. Maybe we have not prepare for the future chalenge. All this maybe is just one of the excuse i use to make myself stay.
I believe that, there is a bright side behind the darkness. Eventhought i have to face with the leaving scholl sadness. Thats still something for me to feel happy of. Today will be the third month we(kent and me) being together. Neverthought we can be together for this long time. Everything is just like a dream. And i don't feel that we have only be together for three month only. We have been through so much thing together.
Mayeb is because I'm too sensitive, or what. I have notice that, there is some change have happend to him lately. And i can't tell what exactly the change is, but I''m sure that, something is diffrent aboput him, i know it. hopefully that, this kind of change will never damage our relation. And I hope that we will be together forever. I'm still wish that, next year bon-o-dori. He will be the one who go with me. The one I love.
I'm hope i have glow as I'm getting old. Think more mature to face with future chalenge....

No comments: