Saturday, July 9, 2005

I really want to go.......

I thought i can go to his house today, I thought what i have to do is just asking my pareant, I thought they will allow me to go his house once i have tell them. Because of all of this i thought, i been happy for two day. And yesterday, after i'm asking my parent, the answer is shocking me. They don't let me go. Is been sometime after the last time i went to his house, feel lonely because cannot go there. Wondering why am i feeling this way? Is that because he make me feel save when i beside him, or i feel comfortable when I'm be with him? I think the only reason is I love him, I will never feel lonely when I'm be with him. Recently i miss him a lot, this had never happend since the eric incident have rise up. Wondering what is he doing anytime anywhere, even i know that he is working. After being with him for two month, I'm become stupid again, acting stupid. Even he also notice about my weird reaction, he thought something have happend to me, maybe he was right, something was happend, Now i love this guy more. This is the only reason for my weird reaction. Now what i will do is go off line, and when home to ask my aunt again, cause I REALLY WANT TO GO/////

No comments: