Thursday, November 17, 2005

ESCAPE FROM HELL..

I miss the internet so much. After three day didn't get any contact with you, internet. I like living in hell. Especially after the so much torture I have get from the stupid person who inveented exam, and the stupid goverment who make all the form 5 student to seat for SPM, and the stupid school who sign me on so many subject. I'm glad that I have 5 remaining day in hell.
I thought the paper will be very very very difficult, but it seems like nothing close with difficult. Because the paper I take in last few day is still consider very easy to me, except the idiot fizik I seat today. So I am quite confident I will get alot of credit in the result.
I have alot of thing to say, I'm not sure where to start, I guess I will start it from the last sunday. While I was surfing internet, I go to seach on the blog also, and I have found alot of cool blog that I have now link it with my blog. Reading blog is really a joy, diffrent people have diffrent story in their life. some of it is some happy memory and some of it is some painfull experience, and the most important is, they are not movie or story, they are all real. Things are really happend in thier life.
I been thinking about the four month good dream turn nightmare lately, is not like I still haven't recover and forget that nightmare. Is just lately I have face something similar with it, I met someone. And he actually say and promise something that kent use to say. The last person who say it never grand his promise, and this one who repeat it exacty the same, shall I belive it?
Feeling is weird, we own the feeling but we can never control it, is just like the feeling is control by others people. and not belong to us. Or shall i say, our feeling betray us after we have feeling with others.
Remember the kent in ipoh I been saying last time? His getting together with his bf again. And they living together. How sweat it is, I wish that some day I will have chance to live together with the love one, it must me very romantic. Romantic things happend in life is sweat and will stick in your memory. Seeing the friend around me, my god sister, use their every minute to speak, sms get contact with their love one. To releast some of the suffer of missing. Once upon the time, I have this experince also, busy sms with the love one, and repoting where are you and what are you doing now. Never thought it will be so good to report to someone everytime every minute, feel like you are own by someone else, and that someone else are trying thier best to keep them by thier side. Just like they are afraid someone will took away the happiness or the tresure there have one day in the future. Maybe thats what make lover special then the other relation. And I wish I wqill get one real one soon, Cause I miss the feeling to be in love and the happiness of getting suprise.
While I have the english paper, I notice that my english have beed improved. This maybe because of the blog I have write for so long time. It help to pratice my english.
I'm not sure how am I look like, But, there is sometime I like to look at the mirror and admire myself in it. Thats the time I think myself look good and cute. There also sometime I'm not enjoy to look at myself, that was the time I feel I look stupid. However, friends around me never think that way, especially my felow god sister. They always critic how awfull I look, and when I trying to get some advise from them about my hair. They will say, the ugly is in me, not because the hair. How hurt......
Spm will be over soon, and so is my journey as a secondary school student. I have to start seaching for job. Some of my friend did offer an job opputurnities to me, but I'm not sure they are joking or really serious about it. I want to go to play before I really start working, but no money no play. I guess I have to accept the fate to be hard working.
Moving out is still only an idea.
I guess that enough for today, I'm already donno what to write liao..
Hehe...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yahoo Publisher Network Does RSS Ads
Yahoo's Publisher Network now has RSS ads available to all in the beta test. The ads work on Wordpress and Movable Type blogs.
Find out how to buy and sell anything, like things related to quality assurance highway construction on interest free credit and pay back whenever you want! Exchange FREE ads on any topic, like quality assurance highway construction!

Anonymous said...

hey, all de best in yr exam and also yr love live.