Friday, November 11, 2005

Spm begin....

I have my first paper yesterday. And I am greatfull that so many people remember my exam and send me their wish. I have BC yesterday. It is really easy. And I"m quite confident I will have a credit on it, maybe get an A too. Maybe because of this, so we just kind of getting crazy or lost our mind. We go to sing K after the exam end at 12.45. I"m not the one raise the idea to go there. But is my fault to join them in this crazyness. Because we have miss the luch hour, so we decide to take the happy hour. Which is end at 6 o'clock. I never sing for this long of time before. It is really tiring. And the weird thing is, we wait untill 6.30, there is no one here to pick up the bill. So, as a very nature action, we just kept on singing. Untill 7, that is it I start to scare might get kill by my aunt for being so late. So I call to the counter and ask when is it our perioud will end, and the suprise is. They ask us to keep it on, they will come in to interupt us if they need that room for other people. Is a good news if this happend on the other day, but it will never a good news if that day I have an exam, and it is a schooling day. So we just ask them to come and pick up the bill to end this insane business.
theres raining out side, and the end is we have to make oursle foget wet and go on the bus. And be home at 8.30 with outself wet and hungry plus tired.
I probaly wouldn't go to red box after exam after this inccident. But, I cannot promise anything.
Since this is my hobby.. haha

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Study balks at serotonin claim
Business Blogs - RSS Feeds - Business Case Studies Filed under: Gripes, TelevisionTelevision adverts for anti-depressants often refer to serotonin levels in one's brain.
Find out how to buy and sell anything, like things related to company construction mn road on interest free credit and pay back whenever you want! Exchange FREE ads on any topic, like company construction mn road!