Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Shamefull.....

I thought this kind of thing will never never happend again. But, it just happend. Without my control. Today after the second paper, I went to walk around my school area. And can you guy guess who did I saw? Kent. And will you belive what I had did? I walk away so that he wouldn't notice I'm there. I'm not sure why am I doing this, I just know I can't help the feeling to confront with him. Even I have put him away from my mind, the fear is always there. Hate to refresh my memory about all the once had happy moment.
today is not a lucky day, first i had saw him, and can you guess what i did during the exam? I mistakely bring my hp go in, plus, the hp is not in silent mood. I must be crazy, i kept worry what will happend to me if the hp ring. At last I decide to tell the examinerthe true, and he ask me to switch off the hp and put it on the desk. I was damn lucky because didn't get kick out of the exam hall...
Shamefull day..

No comments: