Saturday, November 12, 2005

Waiting....

Sometime waiting is the best thing to do. You don't know what happend next, and you also don't know what you can do. The only way to make things right is waiting. There no other way, you cannot rush or impatien on this matter.
Life is a journey that full of waiting, when we are baby, we wait to be feed or to be hug, and when we grow up a bit, we wait to get what we want. We wait for six year to come out from primary school, when we are in 20's, we wiat to met the right person to get marry or get stuck with. When we work, we wait for our paycheque.
And I'm not sure I waiting here, I cannot remember since when. I started to check on my phone every second. Wondering why it doesn't rang, and why I didn't get a sms and so on. I keep doing this day after day, without a motif. Sometime I will be happy when the phone really get some message and call, sometime I don't. Because the call and the message didn't actually come from the one I'm waiting for.
Soemtime I forgot why I wait, or who I wait. But, I will still waiting. Even I don't know is it worth to wait for him or he reason to do so. But I will still waiting.....

No comments: