Wednesday, November 2, 2005

Family??

Almost all of us learn this word when we are very young, maybe in kindergarden. And I thought I know the meaning of it, and I always thought that I have one, eventhough it is not as good as complete like the others have. Now, I started to think, I might be wrong. I really cannot understand why my mother and father get together. Since I was a kid, whatever thier do trying to remind me that, they are not suit for each oher. And tthey maybe not suppose to being together. But some how, for some I-donno-why reason, they have stick together for all this age. Although I have to admit that thei marriage is never good or happy.
Last monday, it happend again, they have a very stupid fight, and the result is, my father slap my mother and kick her out of my father house. From his story, his being so because my mother are acting rediculus by no let my father going out to work. And the stupid thing my father did is, slap my mother and take away her hand phone. I had beed told about this incident few hour later by my cousin, with a not so friendly tougue. Because she cannot find my mother anyway. Even in the house or seaching along the road. Until now, my mother still missing.
Few day later........
Concern is there, but nothing can do about it. Or shall I say, I have get used with this family, things like this is not suprising.
Just went to my mother house, no one in the house. Because I kept the key when I move out, So I can get in very easy. There is no one inside. As far as I see, look like there have been no people inside for a day or 2. I left the house after I have look around the house. And when I come out from it, I ask the neighbour whether they have seen my mother lately. I have been told that, they saw my mom coming out from the house yesterday. so, I guess, I wouldn't have to worry about her. Nothing happend to my mom. Is just she trying to hiding herslef from us only......
Haiz....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Entertaining blog here. You are bookmarked ;-)

I have a currency trading recommendation site/blog.
Plenty of great currency trading recommendation facilities.

Definitely worth a visit.