Sunday, November 6, 2005

Yan zi.......

I have to say, she is a cute lady with a very nice voice, I can still remember when the time she came out, With the first album. Now she already a famoust star. Althought I quite like her song. But I never thought that I will go to see her face by face.
Recent wednesday, the little bear have four ticket to go to see that stephanie at low yat. And ask me to go along. I go along because I like the atmosphere of many people and clowd. But that day is really more than clowd, everyone is pushing around. Anyway, have to say that, It is really a very fun experience, and I'm glad that I go. At the first of the event, I saw someone I didn't thought that I will see him there(kent), get freak out when I saw him beside. And I don't even say hi to him, this might be a bit rude. But I really donno what can I do or what to say when I saw him. So I just pretend I really din saw him, and I trying to hide inside. Some how, soemone saw my action, and notice my change when I saw him. Which is very touching.
nothing to talk about yan zi le..
I guess thats al..
haha

No comments: