Friday, November 11, 2005

Graduation day....

Time is passing fast. Without notice, is already november now. And it is time for the graduation day. The memory of my first day in this school is still fresh in my mind. Although it is not a beutifull or and big school, even smaller then my primary school. But I have lots of memory in this school. I thought I will be crying on the event. But the fact is, I didn't. How supprise it is.
The day before the graduation day, I can felt the nervous and the sad feeling inside me. Because of it, I didn't sleep well at that night. And I woke up very early in the other morning. To make sure everything is in order. Because it is the last day I as the student of the school confucian.
Just like the other ordinary event, it start with alot of boring speech. I( have to say that, this might be the most horrible graduation day I have ever attend. Maybe because of this, none of us is droping a tears. Is just like we are greatfull for leaving the school, like we are torturing ourself for being together. Is funny, but is a presure. That is the last second for all of us hanging together with a purpose. And I think that, the most presure thing I have earn in this school is that the few god sister I have.
After the graduation day, we go to red box in low yat to celebrate by ourself. Sing karaoke is like a ordinary event for us, although I have to admid that, my voice is torturing peopel who are listen. But we still have a great time in it, and we really enjoy it.
People will change after graduate from school, I know it. Even we ask each other to keep in touch. There will be something diffrent inside and around us. I can just hope that my friendship with my few god sister will never end after we come out from the secondary school..
Hoping is all I can do...

No comments: