Sunday, October 30, 2005

Moving out???

I been thinking to moving out from my house since I was very young. At that time, I was living with my mom. I thought moving out mean that everything will becoming better, I will grant my total freedom. No one will ever set me a curfew to going home. I can go out as early as I want to, and I can even don't coming back to my home if I not feeling I like to. Thats what I dream for since I was very young, And I'm sure that most of us have dream like this when we was a kid. When we still young.
As we grow older, we start to realize how crue life is it. Moving out from our house is not that easy like what we have imagine in our childhood. We have to take care of the cleanliness of the house, reantal fees, electrical bill, some snek.. there is alot of cost of living that we have to pay. That we may not afford. Even if we affod to do so, it wouldn't be easy.
Maybe is beacause of this dream that I have since I was really young that lead to my run away from my mom house at may. Honestly, since the day I run off, moving to live with my auntie untill now. I never really feel regret for my action. Maybe I'm too desprate for freedom, but I do worry I will regret for my action in the future, after I have watch the movie Lead by andy lau, about a kid who want to grow faster. But nothing I can do for myself to prevent this day to come, I just can hope and wish that, this day will never come. And I will try to spend more time with my mom, eventhought spend time with her is not present, but I will try my best to do so.
Back to the moving out issue, I start to stop thinking so much about moving out after I have live with my aunt. But my steve koko got ask me to move out to live with him after I gradutate, not sure he is kidding or not. The plan did not work anymore, cause he is going to work at us or uk in december. Only will come back after a year. And once in a while, I have a dream to live wih my bf. But since now, I don't even have one. So, this plan didn't work out also. And the latest is, my few god sister thinking to moving out after we gradtuate, and asking me whether I want to join them or not. About this, I'm still thinking....

No comments: