Monday, July 14, 2008

Long and Exhausting day

I woke up late today, miss the time for body pump class, it is almost 11 when I got up.
I'm not surprise because I off to bed around 3 or 4 yesterday and I can't even remember.

However the plan carry on, I have to go all the way down to my school area to collect the patrick flower that I have book for LY which I suppose to collect few day back. She seems happy with the little present we gave her as her convocation gift, and the day carry on as we go a watch The Adventure to The Central of The earth.

It is a nice movie, maybe not as nice as Wanted and Prince caspian, but over all the graphic is cute.
Although I feel really headache very those 3D glasses.

And I finally went to Maxis to settle the stupids seed that I have buried weeks before, everything is under control now, at least it is not as bad as I have thought.

On the way back I saw a taxi driver working while his 4 or 5 years old son is sleeping at the front seat, life is difficult, it make me think my little brother and what kind of life will he be having in the future? What will his future looks like?

p/s: Taxi driver been asking for sky high fares lately and refuse to go by meters, what make them think that I will let them do whatever they want? They are obviously not the only one who suffer in this petrol hikes.

No comments: