Monday, July 7, 2008

Wanted

Went to watch Wanted in The garden Signature cinema today with zeron, before I watch the movie, I had heard a lot of bad comment regarding this movie claim that it is boring and not worth watching. I do what I always do, being stubborn and believed my own instinct and carry on my plan to watch the movie.

It turn out to be one of a very great movie i watch this year, ignore about all the logical expect, the movie shot a very beautiful scene, even the way Angelina Jolie die is beautiful. I personally impress with the acting skill James Andrew McAvoy who play Wesley Gibson in the movie, the way he portrait a guy with anxiety disorders is just really amazing. The only draw back in this movie is that, I rather have Wesley father Cross and Fox to stay alive, I always like to see a happy ending no matter what type of movie it is, and it will be good also if Wesley start doing naked scene from the early of the movie, I wouldn't mind to see such a cute guy running around with guy and have no shirt with him.

The day continue to another steamboat dinner with Zeron in sunway, I am so addicted to steamboat despite the fact that it is fattening. And we did something special tonight instead of head home directly after dinner, we went to sunway shopping centre to walk around to help us to digest all the fattening food that we consume.

My appetide are so good lately, I almost make myself buy half dozen of J'Co donout to eat as my supper before I sleep, but i change my mind after I notice my stomach is so big now that it is bigger than zeron already, and I still called him chubby without noticing myself are slowly turn into him. The idea frighten me, so I come off in the middle of the queue and decide not to eat donout and steamboat for a long period. It also tend to motivate me to go to gym more often than what I am doing it now. The 1st plan in my sceduale is to go to gym 7 o'clock in the morning before I go to class, and go to another Body Pump class after I finish my class.

Hope that I can stick with my plan this time, things had become so ugly lately, I mean my waist line.

p/s: Today seems to be one of the earliers day I get to bed, Wish that I can maintain this Everyday.

No comments: