Friday, October 28, 2005

Fever liao.......

I hate fever. Never hate fever as much as i hate it now. Actually I like fever when I was young, cause I have an excuse not to go to school. But, since now is already holiday, There is no reason for me to get a fever. Perhaps I have no body to blame. Baceause lately, I seldome drink water. This maybe the cause of this fever I'm having now. And I guess, What I"m eating this 2 day, will not going to help me cure this desease. I have cake and dumpling for food yesterday and today, some how, I can feel that, I almost lose my why voice. Getting better at yesterday night liao de. But this morning get worse again. Maybe is because I din sleep enough yesterday.
I really hate fever. I shall start remind myself to drink more water. Maybe this is because, once upon a time, I have people to remind me to drink more water.
Since there will be no one like that liao, I shall remind myself...
IS time to drink some water......

No comments: