Saturday, October 22, 2005

nonsen

What I'm sure is, I'm going to take my spm in two week time. What I not sure is, what am i doing?? I mean, for those who will take thier exam in a short time. They will put or their time on study. I didn't said that, I'm not doing the same. Is just, I'm not spending enough time on my study. Before this, I have stuff to do, have tv to wacth. For me is reasonable for me to not study. But lately, I find that, I had a very good skill. I can spend an hour in my room, doing nothing, just lay at the bed. Something like unconciuos. I used to be a person that very scare boring de.
I'm still scare to be alone and boring. But, is just like have something diffrent. I kind of become more "mind lazy". Like my mind is blank while I doing nothing. Or thinking something that even my own donno what am I thinking. This not just happend on study. Happend when I go out also. I kind to have a very hard time to think, why am I going out, and where am I heading to.
People say, you will only get dissapoinde when you expecting something to happend. And people who easy to feel satisfied is the most happy people in the world. I things thats right. When we expecting something, we feel good when it happend, and feel sad when it doesn't happend. If we are nto expecting anything, we will feel suprise when things happend. And we wouldn't fee anything, when the thing did not happend.

No comments: