Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Movie VS single..........

There is alot of good movie on show lately, sush as The skeleton key, into the blue, flight plan, sky high and the myth. This is the type of movie I like, and I thought I want to watch all of it. And turn out, the result is. None of it I have a chance to watch. Couldn't get someone to watch with me. This remind me, It was much more easy at the time I'm with someone. Atleast they is always someone they for you, when you need him.(<<Single is both good and bad to me, Like people used to said. You will only know the diffreent when you lose something. The only diffrent to me is that, when you are attach, your time will be more in scedule, which mean you knwo what you should do in certain time. The time is fix, and you know who should you look for when anythng happend. Plus, you have to take care of others feeling. Cannot do anything that will hurt the other.
Is diffrent when we are single, we free to do anything we want. And the time is all for us, sometime, i feel that, i have too much time for my own self. The best thing I can do is, stuck myself into a cyber cafe. With this way, I can spend all the flow over time.......

No comments: