Sunday, October 9, 2005

SPM Countdown....

I still have 32 day before my SPM examination. which is quite near. Which also mean I have no time to waste anymore. And It is funny, because some of my friend ask me not to press to much to myself. So that i will not feel stressfull. But actually, When the time get nearer to the exam, I feel more releast then ever. Cause I will finaly put some afford on my study. And I didn't expect much for the result. Since I'm a really lazy person, who never really touch the book( Text book) For two, I Didn't really dream to get a A's result. AS long as all the credit in all the subject will be good enough for me. Because thats all I need for my further college study. And by today, I have really make up my decision not to go to form 6. One of the reason is because most of the people say it is a waste of time. And I have no interest to get a seat in the local u which is very difficult thing for chinese student.
Now I have two or three option. First is to dream that I will be chosse into the matrisculation. By this way, I will consider to go for local u. Beside this, I will start working right after my exam. To save some money for my future study. I been thinking to Stop my studying for one or two year. I will continue my tertiary study when I save enough money to pay for good college and a good business course I want.
The only problem I'm having now is that how and where should I look for to get a weel paid job. I'm wondering, Is that too much to hope that I will earn about 3000 something a week. By this amount of money, I can reduce the time I should go for working. But most of my friend tell me that this is not possible to get a job that high paid. And I think I'm going to porve them they are wrong. Going for a ful time job and one part time job might help me achieve the target. I just hope that I will enlarge the group friend I knew. So that it will be more convenien for me to get a good job.
And it is funny, When I'm online in the morning. One of myfriend ask me to updated my blog faster. I thought most of the people know that I don't have pc in my house. And I can only post a new blog when I have a chance to go to cc for plenty of hour. So People who are desprately waiting to read my blog, plz forgive me.........

No comments: