Thursday, October 27, 2005

Most happy birthday ever.......

I say as I really feel like that. I din expect anything for this birthday. But turn out, the result is, this had become the most happy birthday ever in my life. Trust me, I'm not lying. This birthday is really full of joy and suprise. The birthday start getting fun when my 3rd ex call to wish me happy birthday at 9 something, and then continue when the 4rd ex call me to wish me at 11. And now is the supprise, someone call me. Someone I dun even expect him to remember my birthday, someone who is in oversea call me. Eventhought we still like the last time we met, not sure what to chat. But, I"m really feel glad that he call. And then is my two koko, wai and my bear bear call me. Another unexpected call is when I thought I want to went to sleep. Someone who say he want to dissapear at my birthday call me. WE are not a very close friend, just met one time be4. But I call feel that he is a very nice person to be and hang out with, but never have chance to do so. And that day de conversation continue for three hour. Is been a long long time I never have such enjoyable conversation, although I feel tired and late for school the next time. But I never regret for chat that long with him. It is a feel good moment, wondering when will be the second time??
The next day, which is my birthday. I late for school, but somehow, got few of my school mate remember my birthday. And I feel happy for the entire day, a bit because of yesterdat supprise and a bit because of people who remember it. And after school, my koko steve come to bring me for celebration(yesterday he say is a luch only). He buy a cake and bring me to kenny roger, and bring along my bear(netrid), this is really a big suprise. A tasty luch, a coclate gift from little bear, and a coclate cake(I like coclate alot). And then my koko fetch m bear and me home.
I continue the day, by drop by at my mom place to have a dinner. Miss her cooking alot, although the dinner a bit messy with my father arriver. I find that I still cannot undersand why they cannot living peacefully. Everytime they get along. The atmosphere will not be harmony. I hate it.
And I also get a esprit shirt from a net friend, which is very nice.
But I have a problem, I seems to cannot remember things, for example. I dun really remember all my friend birthday. And this is a serious problem, I have to collect allt heir birthday date be4 it is too late. So that I can return their wish and make them have the most happy birthday ever. Not promising, but atleast, i can try...
For last,
I have to say that, 24-10-2005 is the mosy happy birthday day in my life........

No comments: