Sunday, October 9, 2005

Wish???

When I first write the blog, I go on checking the comment. Hoping that someone will drop me a comment about my blog. After a while I find that, there will no comment for me, I stop checking on it. And today, I suddently go to check the blog and the comment again, And very supprise I find that there is quite lot of comment. And one of it under the birthday part of blog, there is a comment ask me to make my wish, and it might be come true. So I think, why don't I give it a try??
I think what I want this year is a lot of friend, a good good BF, people who will celebrate with me, and the meterial part ah.. Accesory, cloth and other gift is good enough for me. I'm already very happy to find that there is people out there who is care about my birthday...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Will Microsoft's Malware Fighters End Up in Windows?
My Account | Microsoft has yet to discuss publicly its distribution and pricing plans for its anti-spyware and anti-virus offerings.
Hey, you have an excellent blog here! Great job. I have a global star satellite phone site. It pretty much
covers global star satellite phone related stuff.

Come and check it out when you get time :-)

Tony Siti-Dewi Tonique Quah said...

not bad leh hehe...

except...

honestly its too ordinary...

if pssible try to get on your owns blogskin...

hehe...

take care ;)