Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Home alone.....

This is the second post i post today, the good news is. My aunt is not around today. She will stay in genting. So, which mean, I;m free today. Thats why I"m here, at the cc, in 12.30 midnight. Is fun to online at this time, because I never have a chance to do this before. Byt, there is something wait for me latter. I have to go home walk 30 minute alone. At this mid night. Sound very scary. I'm not sure I can make it to my home. This is what i have to pay, to have fun.
thats a chinese proverb said, easy first difficult later.
And tomorro i still have exam somemore.
history and physic. And I"m not planing to sleep today. And I insist to go tomorrow.
What am i doing? Am i crazy?
Now wirte blog also blur blur liao.
feel like want to faint..
I promise myslef.. no next time...

No comments: