Thursday, October 27, 2005

Tea,True love and sex...........

I hear this line in a TV series lately, " you are not my cup of tea". This have inspire me alot, We keep saying that we are looking for the right person. And the right person is, who we think is nice and love. But, do the person we think is right feel the same way like we do? Most of the time is not, thats why the journey for seaching a good lover is difficult. We are not just looking for a right person. The right person also have to see us as his right person. Love is complex and complicated, Somepeople take it as a game. It can be a game also, But I"m not sure they will be any winner for this game. We are all loser in front of love. Some people will fear to get hurt. But this will only make them hurt more. People who scare to get hurt will never put all their heart in love. They will hold some of it inside. Becaus eof this, they can never really enjoy the happiness of love, like I say, everyone will sure get hurt, is just depents is deep or not. The people who scare to get hurt will hurt more because they didn't have the happiness memory to heal themself when they hurt...
People got keep on reading my blog will know this. I'm easy to have feeling with people. Almost every nice friend of mine I have feeling with them be4. Is just, I'm not their cup of tea. So, I never really tell them and face the feeling. The feeling will gone sooner or later. Thats why I face this situation very often. Plu is diffrent with normal one, even you are not people cup of tea, you might have a chance to have sex with the people you like. Even they donno about your feeling. This might be good or sad. Having sex with someone you like is cool and good, But you can only have sex with him, Thats the sad part. And you can never show that you have feeling with them after you have sex with them, If you know that you are not their cup of tea. You might lose the only chance to be with them. Even it is not love.
Thats why, I seldome have sex randomly with the one I have feeling. I have to have de idea that, I will never own him, If I decide to have sex with him. Cause, the best form of relationship is still, love first sex later......
This is a nature prinsip, hardly have people to break this rules.........

No comments: